76® EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS MONTHLY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE STATES LISTED BELOW AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MUST HAVE VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. STANDARD MESSAGE, DATA AND INTERNET ACCESS RATES MAY APPLY.
1. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The 76® Email Subscribers Monthly Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on January 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on December 31, 2017. BrightWave Marketing's (“Administrator”) computer is the official time-keeping device for this Giveaway. There will be one (1) drawing per month for twelve (12) months that will be held on the second Monday of each month beginning on February 8, 2017 for entries received by the deadlines below. Non-winning entries will roll over from month to month. Entries not received by the deadlines below will be entered into the next month’s drawing. The entry deadlines and drawing dates are as follows:
|Month||Deadline to Receive Automatic
Entry and AMOE Postmark
Deadline (11:59:59 p.m. CST)
|Deadline to Receive
(Close of Business)
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal U.S. residents of AL (19 yrs. of age), AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MO, MS (21 yrs. of age), MT, NC, ND, NE (19 yrs. of age), NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) of Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, Web designers, and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner. Prizes won by individuals who are not of the age of majority under the laws of their state of residence (“minors”) shall be deemed to be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To receive an automatic entry into the Giveaway, an email subscriber (“Email Subscriber”) must register online at http://www.76.com or select the opt-in on any 76 online or paper based promotion to receive future emails from Sponsor, and (b) successfully receive from Sponsor the initial welcome email. Sponsor will not acknowledge receipt of entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If you unsubscribe to receive future emails, all entries you may have will be automatically removed from future prize drawings. By entering, you acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Giveaway. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or education institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. ALTERNATE ENTRY: On a 3" x 5" card, handprint your name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), email address, and date of birth, insert 3" x 5" card in a #10 envelope, affix proper postage to envelope and mail to: Phillips 66 Email Subscribers Monthly Giveaway c/o BrightWave Marketing, 1718 Peachtree St. Suite 1090, Atlanta, GA 30309. Entries must be postmarked and received by the deadlines stated in section 1 above in order to be eligible for the prize drawing. All non-winning alternate entries will roll over from month to month. LIMIT TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON PER MONTH. Mail-in envelopes larger than a #10 envelope and incomplete, illegible, inaccurate or postage due entries will be automatically disqualified. All alternate entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: On the second Monday of each month, there will be one random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Administrator. Potential winners will be notified by email. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release. Failure to return the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release or respond to the notification email within five (5) business days, return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable, Sponsor's determination of ineligibility, or noncompliance with these Official Rules, will result in disqualification of the entry and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Alternate winner is subject to all eligibility requirements of these Official Rules.
6. PRIZES: Twelve (12) prizes valued at approximately $100; one to be given away per month during the Giveaway period. Prize shall consist of promotional items (bag, cup, etc.) and/or a Conoco®, Phillips 66® or 76® gift card. Total approximate retail value of each prize is approximately $100. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER EMAIL SUBSCRIBER. Phillips 66 gift cards, if awarded, can be redeemed at any Conoco®, Phillips 66® or 76® retail station, and are subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card. Prizes will be fulfilled within thirty (30) business days of winner verification.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, each winner consents to the use by Sponsor and its designees of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or photograph for advertising, promotional and other purposes on-line and off-line in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of winners. Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical or any other errors in any Giveaway materials. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Giveaway, or fraud, unauthorized human intervention or other reasons that compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or suspend, modify, and/or terminate the Giveaway and, if terminated, at Sponsor's discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the event requiring such termination. If the Giveaway is terminated due to tampering or other difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.phillips66gas.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Giveaway is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. You are not permitted to share the same email address with any other person. Any attempt by you to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void your entry, and you may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible entries, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations and will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are also not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, mobile cellular devices, or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the e-commerce portion of this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Administrator that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (1) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (2) modify, suspend or terminate all or part of this Giveaway. Caution: Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the fullest extent of the law. In no event shall Sponsor or Administrator have any liability to award more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules. If the number of winning claims received is greater than the number of stated prizes set forth in these Official Rules, the number of winners stated in these Official Rules will be selected in a random drawing from among all apparent prize claims.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, Web designers, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or from the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, lost, late, garbled, mutilated or illegible entries or postage-due mail, or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, or limitations of any kind or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs when processing entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway-related materials, mailing of prizes, or in awarding more prizes than are intended. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prizes and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Texas.
11. WHO WON?: For the winners' names (available after 2/8/2017 through 1-15-2017) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Consumer Services Department, P.O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005.
12. SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, 2331 CityWest Boulevard, Houston, TX 77042.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: BrightWave Marketing, 67 Peachtree Park Dr. NE, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309.
15. MY 76 APP DISCLAIMER: Apple Inc. and Google Inc are not sponsors of any contests, sweepstakes or promotions that are sponsored by Phillips 66 Company.
Phillips 66®, Conoco®, 76® and their respective logos are registered trademarks owned by Phillips 66 Company. © 2017 Phillips 66 Company. All rights reserved.